Monday, March 7, 2011

Wooden Prints For Swingset

The unobtainable phyllo dough ...

Before finding the phyllo dough I think I've shot at least 20 supermarkets (I'm not kidding!) .. Years ago, I always found the lidl but the last time I went to had vanished. Eventually I bought at the Coop in the frozen bank. Too bad it's so hard to find because it is a light meal and very versatile.
fact if you want to tell me that the supermarkets are. :-)
propose to you today as a starter.

Baskets of phyllo dough with beans, cabbage and smoked cheese Roman

Ingredients (for 6 bins)

1 medium cabbage Roman

scamorza 300 grams of beans and salt to taste oil


Getting Started: Boil the beans Roman and cabbage. I preferred to cook both in the steamer for 15 minutes each.

Take a sheet of phyllo dough and fold it in half. Lined previously oiled aluminum molds.


Put on the bottom of the molds of the pieces of smoked cheese.


In a bowl, season the cabbage and beans with oil and beans. Put everything in baskets to the brim.


Bake in preheated oven at 200 degrees for 10-15 minutes. Check the cooking because the phyllo dough burns easily!


If you like (I do!) Served with a generous sprinkling of pepper! :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment