Friday, December 3, 2010

What Do You Need To Get Plates For A Car

recipe chocolate cake with carrots and recycling

Today I propose this cake that I created after days of searching the web and on my kitchen one thousand newspapers. It was a bit 'I wanted to offer you a cake with carrots, just that all the recipes I found included tons of butter or too elaborate preparations. I could also do this in my blog but I want to propose just that easy recipes and above all they can do not want them to be excessively heavy.
The result was really good! In fact as I write this post that has remained in the cake dish is very little.
:-) I take this opportunity to thank all those who follow me, we are 200 fans on facebook. Pochini much more popular than blogs, but for me it is a great result.

CARROT CAKE AND CHOCOLATE


Ingredients 200 grams of grated carrots

150 grams of flour 100 grams sugar 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa

1 tablespoon honey 3 eggs

half a bag of 150 grams of yeast
½ cup dark chocolate
milk

Getting Started: whip the egg whites and chopped dark chocolate.

Put the carrots in a blender, egg yolks, milk, sugar, honey and flour sifted with baking powder. Blend one minute then add the chocolate and cocoa. Blend until the ingredients are not mixed. If you do not have a blender you can do this in the traditional way with a whisk in a bowl.
Pour the mixture into a mixing bowl and mix gently from top to bottom the egg whites until stiff.


Now pour the mixture into a baking pan. I used the silicone.


Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for 40 minutes.


The cake is ready. I have adorned with slivers of chocolate that I added when the cake was still warm to melt it a bit '.

0 comments:

Post a Comment