Thursday, December 16, 2010

Why Should One Wear An Adult Diaper Willingly

Baskets Gift Idea with

This idea came to me looking at this site . In my opinion, is simply brilliant! Just like you make a recipe that has most of the dry ingredients, then dosed them close them in the jar. Finally, make a label with the written prescription and your Christmas gift done!
Unfortunately some friends who read my blog you will ruin the surprise but since I imagine many people being in crisis with the Christmas gifts I could not publish it later. I have done my pot with the lentils in different colors.
You must obtain the glass jars, I've made a one-kilogram and one half, then add the lentils in alternating layers by color. In the biggest I have also done a layer of peas.
When you have filled the jar to the brim add flavors tied with string (I put rosemary and thyme), then in a bag put a spoonful of curry, a turmeric and dry chillies.


As you can see the result is impressive! The second jar I also put the label.

Label is not very well put .. was a test. I count on you to do better!
My mix I cooked the lentils in making them wet. One trick: If you advance the lentils are great for making veggie burgers !

lentils stewed

Ingredients: 300 grams

lentil curry and turmeric 1 teaspoon dried chilli

a half glass of wine
vegetable broth and salt to taste oil


I never put the lentils bath the day before but if you want to do okay. Decrease the cooking time.
Fry the onion in a tablespoon of oil. When will imbiodita add the chilli. Cook for one minute and add the lentils.
Add wine.
When the wine has evaporated, add the vegetable stock to cover lentils, and mix of spices. Cook for one hour. Check during cooking, if you happened to be too dry, add more vegetable broth.
When cooked add salt and serve.

0 comments:

Post a Comment