Sunday, January 9, 2011

Best Material For Absorbing Heat



Hello everyone!
First sorry if you do not update my blog for a while '. Unfortunately, between one thing and another day go by and you can never find the time! When exams are close to me is always difficult to put myself in the kitchen!
The sweet that I propose today is very special in taste but if you love cheese you will like it for sure. If the sheep do not like and prefer a less decided taste you can do so by replacing the cheese with the ricotta. The inspiration came to me thinking about sebadas, the typical Sardinian pecorino cheese and sweet honey. Read what I've done!

BASKETS SCENTED ORANGE CHEESE

Ingredients (for 4 baskets)

For the dough


300 grams of flour 1 tablespoon potato starch

1 egg 1 tablespoon sugar
a tablespoon of olive oil
water lukewarm to knead (I water I used half a cup) For the filling



250 grams of fresh pecorino

1 egg 3 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon honey

juice of half lemon peel an orange
grated

Sift the flour with potato starch. Arrange a fountain. Put the center the other ingredients for the dough and knead until the dough is smooth.


Now divide the dough into 4 pieces and roll it out by creating diskettes.


Grease and flour the cups lining the inside with the pasta.
Meanwhile, prepare the filling by mixing grated cheese you have with the egg, sugar, honey, lemon juice and grated orange rind. Fill the lined cups with the dough with a filling.


Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes at 180 degrees.


can serve both inside the cups if you use ceramic ones like I did ....


is removing them the cups with a nice dash of honey. :-) I like this version more.



forgot! Serve cold or at best lukewarm.


Happy New Year to all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment