Thursday, January 13, 2011

How To Fondant Ballet Shoe

tasty dish with the bread carasau .. but full! Take back the party

Today I invented this casserole with cream of spinach and carasau. The idea came to me because at the supermarket, I found this bread carasau.

Forgive my complete ignorance but I had never seen. The dish that I propose is really easy. I did it in the casserole because I wanted to make it more elegant but if you like you can just use a normal baking lasagna.

Cocotte with ricotta, pecorino and full carasau

Ingredients (for 4 cocotte)

250 grams of ricotta cheese 400 grams of spinach

4 sheets of bread carasau
full 150 grams of grated fresh pecorino
salt and oil to taste

Getting Started: boil the spinach for 5 minutes dall'ebollizione. Shake it with the ricotta and season with salt.

carasau Moisten the bread and started to make the layers in the casserole (baste with a little oil).


Alternate carasau with ricotta and spinach.


Put the last layer carasau with a little olive oil and grated pecorino. Bake at 180 degrees for 15 minutes.


Serve hot! As you can see in no time and with little effort you have an elegant and tasty dish.


But I have a problem .. I have nearly finished the cheese good that I brought my father from Sardinia .. How am I going? :-O

0 comments:

Post a Comment