Sunday, January 16, 2011

What Is A White Bump On My Eye Piercing

the lemons that passion

After reading on facebook that Anna, my very good friend, musician, took the lemons I got great envy. Then the next day I ran to the market to get some '.
I propose this because I think pasta is perfect for Sunday. I know many of you agree on Sundays in the kitchen and make lavish dinners but usually I'm lazy. But the food and taste not given up so I made these delicious penne and fragrant.
The recipe I found online on Yellow saffron, but I have lightened a bit '..

Pennette flavored with lemon

Ingredients (for 2 people) 180 grams of penne



1 lemon 1 tablespoon margarine 4 tablespoons milk
about
salt and parsley

Put on the fire pot to cook pasta and put on the pan where you will skip the pasta.
Grate lemon rind to the pan untreated. Add the margarine and allow to dissolve in the heat of the water.


Drain the pasta and let it jump in the pan with the milk, chopped parsley and a pinch of salt.


In a few steps the dough is ready!


that I love the taste of lemon on savory dishes I have eaten with a splash of lemon juice and pepper.

0 comments:

Post a Comment