Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Coca Cola Winchester 94ae Xtr Images

eat a light but tasty dish with pecorino

on newspapers and television (not to mention internet ...) are wasted advice on how to lose weight accumulator during the holidays, as purified, etc. ... I'm waiting for the pass the first services on how to get beautiful and bright summer.
I could not escape in this fashion continue to post recipes for cakes, biscuits, bakery .. So today I propose a spicy vegetable dumplings test diet but tasty.
I got them in the oven but you can also do fried if you like, but do not tell the dietitian!
:-) The recipe is also suitable for those who can not tolerate milk and eggs because it's vegan.

meatballs vegan chickpea and peas with spices

Ingredients (for 3 persons)

250 grams of cooked chickpeas

100 grams of cooked peas 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1 teaspoon curry
and one of turmeric and salt
pepper

Getting Started: cook the vegetables.

Put all ingredients in a blender and blend for 30 seconds. Do not process too much because the mixture will become creamy but should remain in pieces or I would become impossible to make the meatballs.


Put the mixture into a bowl, season with salt and let stand in refrigerator for one hour.


then form into balls with the mixture and mash them before you put them on trays. To make you understand the magnitude of the photo I made meatball on my hand.


Bake in preheated oven at 180 degrees for about 15 minutes.


I've served with the zest of a lemon grated.


Enjoy your meal with great "lightly." :-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment