Sunday, January 16, 2011

Cody's Song Words In Jordin Sparks A

Biscuits

the recipe for this cookie I found on the book by Sigrid Verbert " Gifts gourmands .
I would say one thing about gifts made by hand. For me they are the best. Since I started to give things made with my hands I feel much more satisfied. The gift is much more to those who heard it because I think it must receive, to his taste.
The recipe I have changed a bit ', the facico forever. I read the recipe but when the "create" the change completely .. At the bottom of the blog is called "Create and enjoy" mica "Copy and taste .. :-)

Biscuits for the "Melting Moments"



Ingredients 200 grams flour 00 grams butter 150

half a glass of milk
40 grams of cornstarch (or potato starch)
60 grams of brown sugar 1 tablespoon of honey

grated rind of one lemon pinch of salt



Whip butter with sugar. Add the milk and all the other ingredients. I used the mixer but you can do it in a bowl. Note that the dough will become quite "soon" to mix.
Form the dough into balls and arrange on a baking sheet.

Mash the balls with a fork.


Before infornali preheat the oven. Bake at 170 degrees for 10-15 minutes.


Pay close attention while they cook because the fat had a very consistent just a distraction to burn all your work ..


These cookies are stored in the refrigerator and are great for tea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment