Friday, November 12, 2010

Difference Between Lighter Fluid And Lighter Fuel

vegetarian meatballs with a pairing traditional, broad beans and pecorino

beans and cheese are another coupled with pears and cheese that I think is always the her figure. Then the beans I love them, even eat them raw with a drizzle of olive oil!
For this recipe I used frozen ones. If you do not have time to use the beans (which remain the best choice) seconso me frozen ones are very good. I usually try to use organic brands. The ones I used for this recipe are the Orogel and I must say that I found myself very well.
I've cooked in the oven but if you prefer you can fry them. You just have to make them smaller as I did.

VEGETARIAN MEATBALLS WITH BEANS AND CHEESE

INGREDIENTS (serves 4)

450 grams of beans 2 medium potatoes


150 grams of cheese 2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved in ½ cup of salt and water
pape qb

For breading
2 tablespoons cornstarch dissolved water and breadcrumbs

Getting Started: Boil the beans with the potatoes and mash with a vegetable pass. If you do not have it maybe a mixer.

United beans and mashed potatoes with the cheese, cornstarch dissolved in water and one or two tablespoons of bread crumbs. stir vigorously with a wooden spoon.


With the mixture formed into balls. To prevent sticking wet hands.


Now go balls first into the water and cornstarch and then in bread crumbs for breading. This breading light without eggs you can use it for anything.




Arrange the meatballs on a baking sheet with parchment paper. Bake at 180 degrees for 15-20 minutes. better if the oven is already hot.


The meatballs are ready.


I've served with the slices of cheese. If you do not like the strong taste of pecorino (pazzi! :-)) you can replace it with the Parmesan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment