Friday, November 19, 2010

Farm Lessons Issue 15

Cake Muffin pizza! Good and choreography!

between now and Christmas I decided to start to offer recipes that might be okay for the various dinners that await us in the coming months. I'll tell you what to cook for Christmas, but certainly if you do not give a recipe as it prepared the first dinner? Seriously, this recipe is a remake of a pizza muffin of my friend Rebecca, who proposed them on his blog not tolerate lactose. Mine is the vegetarian version.
In view of the festivities in my opinion is great because it's easy to do (if you hurry you can use ready-made pizza dough), but at the same time is very nice to see.
For the record, they're also good cold! I tried it myself today in one of my usual lunch rush. read what I did.


Muffin Pizza with tomato and mozzarella

Serves 4 muffin

500 gr flour 300 ml water
1 cube of fresh yeast (or one packet of the dry)
3 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon salt 1 teaspoon
sugar ½ cup milk

For the filling
diced tomatoes 2
mozzarella
oil and salt

Place the flour in a large bowl (maybe on table, I do so for less mess). Dissolve the yeast with the sugar in half a glass of warm milk.
Place the dissolved yeast in the center of the fountain with the oil, salt and a bit 'of water. Begin adding water to knead a bit 'at a time. I like what I put 300 ml which is the amount the recipe I use but obviously depends on the flour. Realize it as knead.
When the mixture is smooth and uniform and comes off easily by hand means that it is ready. Then wrap it in a Canavaccio (well dusted with flour) and put it in a warm place for one hour. The ideal is to put it on a radiator.
When the dough has risen (to double) roll out and cut into disks. I used a cioctolona for milk.
Place the center of the tomato and mozzarella into pieces and close a bundle. Put them in the molds for the muffin, sprinkle with oregano and bake at 180 degrees for 20 minutes.

Bon appetit!



0 comments:

Post a Comment