Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Does Jibjab Do Free Cards Anymore?

bigusto Pudding with my beloved cheese!

Pairing cheese and pears always does her figure. Saves me a lot of nights where I did not want to cook (it also happens to me) but I will not give up the taste.
Today I wanted to try something different. I've made pies parmesan and pears.
See what I've done.

flan PARMESAN AND PEARS


Ingredients (for 6 pies)

Parmesan mixture
120 grams grated Parmesan cheese 1 egg
2 tablespoons of flour
1cucchiaio
cornstarch ½ cup milk 1 pinch of salt

Dough pear
2 pears Abbot
1
egg 3 tablespoons flour 2 tablespoons cornstarch
2 pinches of salt 100 ml milk

Getting Started: 5 cups of buttered aluminum ones for muffins.

Put in a blender the ingredients of the first mixture (Parmesan). Whisk until the cream is not homogeneous.


Pour into baking cups filling less than half.


Now put the second batter in the blender. Blend for one minute. For the dough with pears careful doses. I put the ones I used but check its consistency. If too liquid add the flour. If you use a lot of juicy pears can happen.


When the second mixture is ready to pour the mixture into cups of Parmesan cheese filled almost to the brim (not a dough that inflates).
Arrange the cups in a pan with water (up to about half cups) and cook in the oven a water bath for about 45 minutes at 180 degrees (it is better if you bake with the preheated oven).


To check see if cooking over a light crust has formed. I
I have served with balsamic sauce allceto but in my opinion are very good with the chestnut honey.


0 comments:

Post a Comment