Sunday, February 6, 2011

Coolermaster V8 Vs Zalman Cnps10x Extreme

A Good Shake! The croque monsieur

you know those people who wake up in the morning at 7, with a smile, now active and agile and say''Wake up sleepy-heads! The early bird catches the worm !!".... Well, erase that image. Every day, the alarm sounds all too soon and throw myself out of bed I need my sister's intervention, or failing that, A GOOD BREAKFAST! For us mere mortals get up is always a trauma and that's why we always want delicious idea that we can attract more than the covers this morning .... to figure out who I was, where I came from and where I was I prepared ......

A GOOD SHAKE

Ingredients:

1 banana 1 apple

1 / 2 cup low-fat milk
A dusted with cocoa powder (which never hurts!)


Procedure:

Peel fruit, cut pieces and put them in a mixing bowl along (Or in a blender) then add half cup of milk. Insert the blender and blend without mercy. The result will be fluffy and inviting, and then I suggest you add a sprinkling of cocoa powder and serve up a glass that makes a good figure!


voila!


0 comments:

Post a Comment