Sunday, February 13, 2011

How Much Calories In A Chinese

mousse cranberry meatballs tuna heart (and not)

You should know that I will, I was born in Perugia, but''I would like Gérard Depardieu CALABRO heart''and then to invent this recipe, who I called? My grandmother from the deep that Lisa calabria Saudi enlightened me with his advice. My grandmother, like any Calabrian worthy to be called such, is unsurpassed in the meatballs and cook more. Thanks to a thorough discussion (But what do I put tuna? But what bread?!? ?!!?) Are you sure we got the perfect compromise between lightness and taste. And what fun! Guys, this time I really outdated because my grandmother revealed the secret ingredient for the dough is soft and delicious .... tomato ... ..
Serves 3-4 people (depending on the hunger, if it seems too can halve the dose):
3 cans of tuna in oil well drained (Sottolio and not natural because that is the natural oil-free but contains nitrates, very carcinogenic)
100 grams of bread
2 handfuls of rocket
1 bunch parsley 2 tablespoons
tomato puree
1 clove garlic (For a moment I took over being single, I authorize you to do without it as long as your boyfriend is not brave or masochistic)
2 sprinkled with ginger
1 red pepper (small or medium if you Calabrian let loose your nature)
Salt (I did not put so adept little salt''school''of Gianluca cane)

Procedure:
Preheat the oven to 180 ° (Yes, 180 is my favorite number). Take the bread and moisten with 2 / 3 cups of water. Leave some 'a bath and then squeezed mercilessly. Add the drained tuna and mix well singing (it's a day full of love). Take the rocket and chopped parsley and finely chopped chilli and also grated clove of garlic (if your boyfriend is one of the categories listed above), while you're at, why not also sprinkle the ginger. Now you can download all the tensions of the day vigorously mixing the compound (If you're single like me and think about your ex, tie!). You should now feel relaxed and you can happily combine the 2 tablespoons of tomato (Because in the end is always a day full of love). Mix well. Take a baking tray, lining the inside with her best friend (baking paper) on a plate and pour the bread crumbs. Exhumed the stencil in the shape of heart that is not used by Valentine's Day last year and iniziatelo to fill to the brim with the mixture, then wedge it well, grab the heart and pass it and finally in bread crumbs on the baking sheet. If, again like me, you are single and the romance you have lost it along with some diopter ago, you could just make little balls.
Bake for 30 minutes after 15 and turn the meatballs. Once you are ready can be served hot and cold with a salad or boiled some potatoes ....

Et Voila!



0 comments:

Post a Comment