Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Do Wrestlers Wear Anything Under The Singlet

non-fried French fries!

after the efforts of Valentine's Day finally came back .... you know, I study law so I thought it would be good even graduate! However, apologize for the absence, I think I've created a really good tasty recipe. I fact, we've just had a snack ....

Ingredients:
3 medium-large potatoes (half a potato to consider one, but half goes well, it depends!)
Paprika pepper (Well I do not text but you can also replace it with fresh or with other herbs to your choice)
Seasonings Potato (Or salt)
1 tablespoon olive oil

Procedure:
Preheat the oven to 180 degrees. Peel the potatoes and slice finely (but not too much) by using a slicer (If you do not have it do it by hand but would be much better with the slicer). Then enter the''sheets''in a bowl and mix well with paprika, potatoes and seasonings for oil. I advise you to mix them by hand might otherwise break. Finally, take the chips and put them on the baking sheet covered in parchment paper always faithful. Potatoes should not be overlapped but if you do not have much time to divide them no problem, you bake it anyway. Leave it cooking for about 30 minutes, but be careful because it depends on your oven so they will be ready when they took the typical golden color and the crispness of potato chips. If like me you worship the abundant well Ketchup (Low in calories) and serve up a nice pot, even during a cocktail at home ...... Voila!


0 comments:

Post a Comment